الانتقال للخلف   Zamalek Sporting Club Forums منتديات زمالك تي في اكبر منتدى رياضي مصري > الزمالك > أخبار الزمالك > On The Pitch

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-30-2011, 10:12 PM
الصورة الرمزية zamalikna
zamalikna zamalikna غير متصل
Head Coach

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2006
الإقامة: وطنى هو الزمالك
المشاركات: 13,938
معدل تقييم المستوى: 25
zamalikna is on a distinguished road
11rob ZAMALEK: Great article written by m.r.z

Advertisement

Zamalek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the beginning of this year our colleague Mustafa Taher discussed with me the idea of publishing a book about how Zamalek fans think of Zamalek. He asked me to write a chapter in this book.

At the beginning I was going to refuse when I found out that all the authors are famous except me & people will question my identity, but in the end I accepted because I was eager to write about Zamalek as a concept & not to write about a game or decision or proposal or general idea.

Anyway Mustafa fixed the book but of course Zamalek as usual was unlucky & the revolution started, and the book was postponed as well as Aziz' Album & all of the club.

I forgot the subject but from few days I found a message from Mustafa on the Facebook & thought about what I wrote.
I frankly said to myself as long as there is no book & while we are passing through such a frustration now, I decided to write the topic here in the Forum to Zamalek beloved fans

Zamalek

Initially I was confused when our colleague Mustafa Taher proposed the idea of me writing my wittness about Zamalek especially after knowing the selected names were of heavy weight & reputable ones chosen by our dear Mustafa to testify for Zamalek.

And frankly I intended to apologize but in the end because of my Great desire to write about Zamalek I justified it to myself that if these professors will represent the elite I will write my testimony on behalf of the public fans.

I will talk about Zamalek from the eyes of the normal fan & the eyes of my family and my friends & all those who have goosebumps when they see Zamalek flags go up in Cairo S t a dium and the players are at the beginning of the match running to greet the crowd.

?With the herd or outside

When you grow up in a family feeding on Zamalek Love before they feed on the morning bread and when your father went to study in Cairo American school & was a neighbour of Ahmed Mustafa Zamalek player in Zeiton area, so his wordly love for Zamalek Issam Baheeg was converted to real love for Zamalek & made it imposed on the entire family & Zamalek became the common denominator in morning & evening conversations for the family in the small village of Delta & the neighbouring villages which were known to be fond of Zamalek.

In such circumstances to belong to Zamalek is considered as part of belonging to the family and this way is similar to the way that Ahly fans pick their club as part of their loyalty to any herd in either the family or street or school.

I chose the herd (flock) but was greatly shocked when I started to leave the mantle of the family and go out to school & discover that the world outside of our family extends to include many Ahly fans & discover that I am not within the herd as well as my entire family

Zamalek School

In moments of anger Zamalek fans show signs of outrage & regret that they support Zamalek and feel that supporting Zamalek is a fate they complain about & express their sufferings.

Strangely every time they forget & come back more eagerly & passionately.

But perhaps it's the same moment when they curse their luck that they support Zamalek, they clash with any other fan trying to insult or attack Zamalek.

But I didn't accept in the beginning that view, I didn't complain neither I felt that this is my mandatory fate although initially it was but with life experiences and extending my social and political views, the fate became a passion & turned to be a free will option.

I wasn't convinced that supporting a certain club is a fate, as you can switch any moment as people convert their religion, therefore it's not difficult to switch to another club

Therefore to continue supporting Zamalek was merely a choice based on full belief but always felt with our few choices in life in Egypt, picking Zamalek to support was one of the few best right choices I made.

Whereas to stand-up & argue with ten persons using logic & common sense trained to think and confront is an opportunity not offered frequently within the public education era which did not offer us any area to pick, choose, think & argue with logic, proofs & common sense.

I can't forget when my first Supervisor training me in my medical marketing career told me I was born to delegate & be a representative

At that time I remembered the hours I spent argueing with my colleagues in the street, school and University tirelessly & patiently without using words to satisfy them to reach a middle solution

And I stood firm in my preferred ground preferring to argue and use my memory and parables rather than grey words to satisfy them

The idea to read between the lines and read the text without approving it is superior to a community who lived on indoctrination and respected copying than using brains

The idea that the fake media attempts to control bleeding on your mind and you have to face this fallacy even if it looked well composed & nice

All those things illuminate the White Brain and with repitition the white mind always becomes ready for discussion and debate and being ready to accept new realities in life and accept other points of view and evaluating them

Therefore in many moments I remember with gratefulness my love for Zamalek thankfully to GOD

.........to be continued

ZAMALEK: Great article written by m>r>z

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة zamalikna ; 05-31-2011 الساعة 09:26 AM.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-30-2011, 11:44 PM
الصورة الرمزية zamalikna
Head Coach

Romantic School

But the best thing Zamalek provides to the white crowd is a mixture of emotions Zamalek offers to the beloved crowd. Zamalek provides an integral love story, perhaps some may feed on it as an alternative to a failure in a love affair or heart breaks in early youth stages

Zamalek fans love their club same like a man who loves a nested woman denying him, therefore cursing proximity to her at the same time he weeps blood if she walked away from him

Cursing the cisrcumstances that put him on her way but could fight if someone questioned or doubted his love

Is a strange combination of fans who live full life with their club

One will never forget the sight of a blind white fan cheering and clunching a radio weeping in the S t ad ium over a tough win for Zamalek against ENPPI in Zamalek worst seasons in 2009 when Zamalek suffered

There was no excuse for going to the S t a dium supporting to hear the radio which he could have just listened to anywhere but here we are not talking about a football team and the fans we are talking about a complete love story between Zamalek & His Fans
It's enough for this blind fan to be close & feel his beloved team even though he can't see it

The scenery of the retired Player Hassan Shahata going out of his clothes and ripping his shirt for Zamalek as a protest against the ugly refree injustice resulted in his EFA Cup suspension but despite of difficult circumstances Zamalek players won the Cup & insisted that Hassan Shahata will go up & recieve it even though he was suspended during the final game

And Zamalek players scene wearing all the shirt No. 14 of Hazem Emam in his last official match saying the final Goodbye to Zamalek top boy a scene will never be repeated in world S ta diums

The scenery of Shikabala crying in anguish for Zamalek in Alexandria S t adium in the tough 2009 season, although in the previous game was complaining from Zamalek fans in the S ta dium and almost crying

But here we talk about about a son crying from his father cruelty but will quickly feel for his father & crying out if his father is harmed

Abbas and his tears after Cup 2008 talking about millions spent but only sees the crowd happiness & asks not to question what the lover offers to his beloved one

The way Aziz El Shafei sings for Zamalek exceeds a mere song a fan is singing for his club & is very similar to romantic love songs, it's the emotions experienced by Aziz and other crowd of Zamalek who live a love story with their club

Those are scenaries of a Club exceeding a regular relationship between players, fans and the Club

So Zamalek here is more than just a Club for its crowd, Zamalek is a Republic full of emotions & feelings beyond the borders, no limits for the lover when he loves, at that time all the limits are erased and barriers are destoyed and entity melts with the fans & the fans melt with the entity

The supporter is transferred to a version of his club and becomes the Club while Zamalek is converted into another version of the fans

to be continued.....

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة zamalikna ; 05-31-2011 الساعة 08:37 AM.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-31-2011, 12:35 AM
الصورة الرمزية zamalikna
Head Coach

Profession: Being a Zamalek Fan

I still recall my father words asking me to give some of my time for studying and not let Zamalek consume all of my time
When he told me that supporting Zamalek is different than supporting any other club in the world, it's a full time job
which may require to work extra overtime as well

It's a full life with its sweetness & sourness and its stories & people, you cannot close your eyes for much as you may find a lots of events perhaps changing your Club President and coach and players if you go to bed early without
following the news
And immediately after you wake-up you have to follow what happened to make sure that Zamalek you left before sleeping is the same Zamalek you found when you woke-up

This dynamic nature makes Zamalek fan a club owner in his imagination planning the future changing management and sacking & assigning coaches, contract new players & reject others

Never convinced with the club management always throughout the history, runs the Club better in his imagination

So it was natural that the crowd of Club always was the X Factor to be considered
into the account at the time of new contracts or at the departure of coach or player.

Zamalek fans were always involved in the equation & taken into consideration by any management regardless of the validity of this or its good or bad effect on the Club Championships but this was a reality for the crowd always rejects marginalization and considers that the Administration is always wrong because Zamalek fans own the Club and are not merely supporters

Zamalek supporter cannot imagine that with all those feelings and emotions for his club, that there could be anyone else on earth who loves Zamalek like him or more

Therefore he will never trust anyone who think he knows better the interest of the club more than him

No one loves Zamalek more than him who stands facing everyone at street and school

He who bears all the absurdities from Ahly fans and red media

He who dreams of a hiding hat when he was a kid so that Zamalek can defeat Ahly 20-0
He who went to S t a dium to chant for Zamalek with his blood & soul in the worst and darkest times after failure & defeats

He who knows that a certain player will betray the club screaming a wake-up alarm call to the Administration to keep their Players deals in descrete without announcing the new contracts

Certainly there are not many like him, perhaps many will support Zamalek but no one loves Zamalek equally and no one knows about Football and Zamalek and his secrets like him

Surprisengly, millions of Zamalek fans think the same way and think all they own Knights of the White Priness so they stay within the equation continiously refuse being marginalized and out of the equation

Zamalek is part of the property of each individual supporter who perhaps does not give anything in his life same time as given for Zamalek

I still remember one of Zamalek fans telling me that he is scared that if on the Judgement day he will be asked about the number of hours spent worshipping GOD compared to the number of hours spent thinking and dreaming, planning and talking and supporting Zamalek

to be continued....

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة zamalikna ; 05-31-2011 الساعة 08:40 AM.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-31-2011, 01:29 AM
الصورة الرمزية zamalikna
Head Coach

The Last Potential Light:

After one of the games at Cairo S t adium which I came to attend from my small town in the Delta area because my wish after the match was to go to another neighbourhood in Cairo to visit my sister, So I stood there with one of my relatives searching for a Taxi

And because of our lack of expertise in Cairo and while confused we don't know if we are in the right direction or not Zamalek players bus came its way towards us and my relative started chanting for Zamalek players while I stood silent in my place

Then I realized that I no longer connect with Zamalek through a player or a game but I may not love Zamalek players who don't not represent for me that great importance and would not post pictures of Zamalek stars in my room or paste a number of the t-shirts of Zamalek players, since then I discovered that the names of players and their numbers are no longer of interest to me

I re-discovered I belonged only to the entity

Skipping the small details and turning into a pure love even the beautiful coccer Zamalek played was no longer my concern I was only interested about the entity and the concept

I redefined Zamalek as no longer just a football team and players and tournaments but turned to be the high image & concept of Zamalek

Zamalek is the historical word "NO" in Egypt

Is the last stronghold of cosmopolitan represented in Egypt in the first quarter of last century

The name "Almokhtalat" or the "Mixture" remains the most beloved name of Zamalek for me as a reference to the great high historic idea of cosmopolitan Cairo and the broad mentalities

Is the Club within which succeeds with high margins the Coptic George Saad in the elections and became a symbol and an icon for the club and its fans

Zamalek is the the high alarm tool or honk whenever grabbed a championship alert Egyptians, telling them that the market values do not always win

The son of the gardener can marry the Princess of the Palace whatever influence of his Royal rival in love is

The truth is not what is retaught and there are other realities and stars other than the canned and sold ones

The human being should be Himself away from the written words and brochures taught at school written in a way similar to wash your hands before & after eating

After the political opposition have faded and after enlightenment cinema vanished & after domoralization of
Egyptian culture

The word "NO" is no longer used in the Egyptian society and is not repeated in the Egyptian Street EXCEPT through Zamalek which became the last stronghold of democracy & opposition in Egypt

Zamalek fans mixture include a combination of oppositioners who can stand-up & say "NO", so it isn't strange that Prof. Ibrahim Issa is from opposition, because the power of opposition & rejection within himself cannot be in harmony except with a club like Zamalek

Zamalek became the last castle or home for those flowing against the stream, Mohamed Mounir is not a typical soccer fan as he is not a typical singer

Zamalek became a trend you can recognize its members without talking about football you can recognize them because supporting Zamalek became an Avatar which you can use to describe any human being

You can very comfortably describe an individual as a Zamalek fan and can expect the following attitude & adjectives, because supporting Zamalek is a fundamental component of the avatar of the fans

The Egyptian society stepping confidently downwards needs Zamalek in every aspect of life in Egypt

Zamalek is the obvious, clear & last solution, but will Egypt accept???

Written by m.r.z

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة zamalikna ; 05-31-2011 الساعة 09:51 AM.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-31-2011, 06:06 PM
Secret Msg4 Secret Msg4 غير متصل
Banned

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
الإقامة: Creators World
العمر: 24
المشاركات: 8,241
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
Secret Msg4 is on a distinguished road
really great article
Thanks for the translation